SIEC 2018 invites researchers, teachers, policy makers, linguists, practitioners and learners to share and discuss the contemporary issues, innovations, ground breaking paradigms and research findings in English language pedagogy and beyond.
This conference issues “Innovations in Language Pedagogy and Assessments in Contemporary Asia: New Paradigms, Current Policies, Research and Practices” as the paramount theme.
The scopes of SIEC 2018 encompass but are not restricted to:
- Multimodality in English Language Teaching
- Contemporary Perspectives of World Englishes
- Technology-Enhanced Language Learning
- Intercultural Communicative Studies
- Critical Language Awareness
- Language Learning Autonomy
- Language Assessment in English Language Teaching
- Project-based Language Learning
- Literature and English Language Teaching
- Critical Discourse Analysis in English Language Teaching
- Digital Story Telling in Language Classroom
- Language Policy and Material Development
- Any other relevant topics to English language teaching and learning, applied linguistic and literature will be considered as well
Abstract and full papers should refer to the topic of conference. Nonetheless, other relevant topics in learning of English language teaching and applied linguistics will be thoughtfully considered.